Taylor Swift presented a restriction order against a 45 -year -old man who, according to him, has been presented to his Los Angeles houses for almost a year and claiming to be in a relationship with her.
The Megaestrella submitted the application for protection on Friday, claiming that Brian Jason Wagner, of Henderson, Colorado, has harassed her and harassing her, making her suffering emotional anguish.
According to Swift’s statement, Wagner began to appear at his home in July 2024, and made at least three property visits only in that month. He faced his security team every time, and during one of those visits, Wagner “wore a glass bottle that could have been used as a weapon,” said the singer.
“During each of these visits, I am reported that Mr. Wagner made several statements about living in my property (it is not true), being in a relationship with me (it is not true), believing that I am the mother of her son (it is not true), and needing to see me in person, all of which is false and disconnected from reality,” Swift wrote in his statement.
Wagner supposedly returned to his home in Los Angeles twice last month, asking to see her and saying that “he was there reviewing a friend,” according to Swift. It was then that the Swift team made a criminal record report and learned that Wagner was supposedly imprisoned in 2023 when he began to send him “long communications” in which he wrote about his falling in love with her, said he was in a relationship with her and made other statements about being involved in her personal life.
A Swift security team member who also presented a statement said Wagner had made hundreds of communication attempts for Swift while he was imprisoned, which led them to create a “security alert” that recognized him as a threat.
“Mr. Wagner also sent my staff hundreds of emails with a similar and threatening language, tried to divert the mail of my residence to his attention and even lied to the Motor Vehicle Department (DMV) to somehow change the direction in his driver’s license to my house of Los Angeles,” said the singer.
A Wagner driver’s license that lists the address of the Swift Los Angeles House, since his residence was sent to the property, this is how his security team learned about it, said a team member in the presentation.
Swift emphasizes her presentation that she doesn’t know Wagner, and has never met him, spoke with him or shared her direction from Casa de los Angeles with him. Communications to their staff have also recently increased, with Wagner, sending them more than 26 emails in recent weeks, the security team member alleged.
“Therefore, the fact that Mr. Wagner has determined where I reside and visited the property several times, refusing to leave and affirm that he needs access, makes me fear for my safety and safety of my family,” he said in his statement. “The fact that both recent visits and the inappropriate and threatening communications of Mr. Wagner to my staff on me have increased in recent weeks create a fear of imminent damage.”
A audience date is scheduled for June 30, according to judicial records. Swift has been awarded a temporary restriction order for her, her home, her car and her workplace, against Wagner until then.
If a judge gives Swift the restriction order, Wagner could be arrested if it violates it.
A Swift and Wagner lawyer did not immediately respond to comments requests.
Certainly, this is not the first time that a man receives news for allegedly harassing or harassing the megaestrella.
In 2024, a man was accused of harassment and harassment for visiting his home in New York about 30 times in a couple of months.
Two years before, a man from Virginia was accused of crashing drunk in the same New York apartment before trying to make his way to the building.
An Iowa man was arrested near his home of Rhode Island in 2019 with a backpack that contains more than 30 blocking selections and other robbery tools. He told police that he expected to visit Swift.