Sindh CM Murad condemns fatal robbery in Karachi’s Sohrab Goth that claimed Rangers man’s life – Pakistan

The Sindh Prime Minister Murad Ali Shah, on Tuesday, sentenced the robbery offer in Sohrab Goth of Karachi, which resulted in the death of a man of the Rangers.

On Sunday, the Police confirmed that a 22 -year -old Pakistan rangers was shot dead by thieves in Sohrab Goth when he resisted his attempt. He suffered multiple gunshot wounds in the chest and thigh and was taken to the Abasi Shaheed hospital, where doctors declared him dead at the arrival.

A police spokesman said in a statement that the victim belonged to the paramilitary force and had come home licensed.

According to a statement issued by CM Sindh spokesman, the main minister sought details of the incident of the inspector general of Sindh and the Rangers, expressing pain on the martyrdom of the official.

He issued directives so that the murderers were “arrested immediately”, and added that “there would be no commitment in law and order” and that criminals will be “taken before justice.”

Defective approach

Dig Irfan Ali Baloch of the West Zone Sunrise Last week, the police had conducted a study of 100 cases in which the courts granted them bonds of the street. He said the study highlighted certain defects in part of the police that helped criminals obtain bail of the courts.

Those, he said, included lack of identification parade, independent witnesses of both recoveries of valuable objects looted and incidents of robberies. The lack of interest on the part of the police in the search for cases properly also resulted in bail orders for repeat offenders. The FIR registration after the incident and not send the pistol recovered to the police laboratory in time were also key factors that helped criminals to obtain bond.

He also announced the arrest of two repeat offenders, Abdul Rehman aka Garha and Mustaqeem, which were included in a “great list” of street crimes. He added that one of them was arrested several times in the past, since there were 12 cases registered against him.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *