Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs, once the life of the party, has few A-list supporters

Sean “Diddy” combs once was the life of the party. He was known for organizing luxurious and exclusive meetings in Hamptons, apparently without innumerable friends of celebrities and toast for the good life with powerful allies in the music industry.

However, a question remains as the opening statements approach next week in their federal sex traffic trial: why have they not defended more of their famous friends?

“The music industry is volatile,” said Ramal “The Hometown Heat” Brown, an old hip-hop album with 105.3 Kjamz in Tulsa, Oklahoma. “Everyone wants to be close when you are at the top.”

But when CNN broadcast a combs video hitting his ex -girlfriend “Cassie” Ventura, “Nobody wanted to be close because he could tarnish his image and name,” he said. “Being close to Diddy could get involved in the case.”

After the video Airdo, combs publicly apologized, saying that his behavior in him was “inexcusable” and that he assumed all the responsibility of his actions.

Combs is accused in an accusation of five positions with sexual trafficking, extortion and transport to participate in prostitution. He declared himself innocent and faces 10 years of life imprisonment if he is convicted.

Opening statements in the federal trial in Manhattan are expected to begin next week.

The Government’s case focuses on accusations that Peines forced women to participate in drugs fed with drugs with male sexual workers that he directed and filmed. He called the sexual parties “Asciendas,” prosecutors said.

In addition to federal positions, ComBs has been accused of sexual aggression and misconduct in more than 50 civil demands, including a Ventura presented in 2023 that was established in private in one day.

His lawyer said that the agreement was not an admission of irregularities, and combs has vehemently denied the accusations of the pending civil demands.

Last year he has seen a marked turn of events for the creator of successes, who has been nominated for 14 Grammy awards for three decades while becoming unknown musicians, such as Ma $ E, Total and Carl Thomas, in recording artists who sell platinum.

During the jury selection last week, when the magnitude of the moment began to ride, the combs seemed to look nervously around the courtroom and asked the United States district judge Arun Subramanian for a bath break.

They have not appeared in the supporters of the celebrities in the Court during the jury selection. Being associated with the combs and their federal case is risky and can only tarnish the burnished images of celebrities from list A, they said music experts.

“People are not talking because they do not want any level of involvement,” said Gerrick Kennedy, an independent and critical of culture based in Los Angeles.

Madison Gray, former editor of the Black Entertainment Television website, said he believes that many of the combs associates have distanced themselves due to the atrocious acts of which he is accused.

“Famous friends and powerful friends disperse. Nobody wants to be attached,” Gray said, pointing out similar scenarios when Bill Cosby and R. Kelly faced legal battles. “When things are good, parties are great, the liquor flows. But as soon as something goes wrong, friendships are fleeting.”

The rapper Ye, previously known as Kanye West, has been one of the firmer combs celebrity supporters before the trial, defending it online on multiple occasions and accusing Ventura, who was once signed with the combs record label, of trying to press it for money.

Ye accused Ventura of trying to extort the combs in a position since the eliminated X on March 18.

Ventura responded the next day reforming a publication of the Shade Room culture website that shows a screenshot of rapper Playboi Carti telling Ye that he will shut up. Ventura’s lawyer, Douglas Wigdor, declined to comment this week.

Yea’s comments occurred in the midst of controversy about a series of publications in X in which he made comments full of hate about the Jewish community and said “I love Hitler” and “I am a Nazi.”

The former Bad Boy Records Stevie J’s internal producer has also expressed his support for combs, calling many of the civil demands filed against his former “false” boss and saying that he prays for the combs and his family every day.

“I never knew about an instance in which you will be guilty before going to court F —– G,” Vladtv’s YouTube channel told the YouTube channel. “I’m never going to stop being there for someone I consider a friend. I’m not going to turn my back on him. They have examined me just for being a friend. I think someone has never had a true friend.”

Singer Ray J has acknowledged attending the combs parties in multiple interviews, but said he never saw any fan of organizations or orgies.

“I can guarantee that most of the celebrities that were for Diddy’s parties never found out about a monster,” Nation Chris Cuomo told News Nation Cuomo in November. “At first it was really interesting and entertaining, I would say, but when you look back, where were the monsters? According to my knowledge, I have never seen a monster.”

Ventura is expected to take the position once the trial begins, but a list of witnesses has not been published. The potential jury this week received a list of places and names that could be mentioned during the trial, including celebrities such as Michael B. Jordan, Mike Myers and Ye, none of which is involved in the case.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *