The Baluchistan government said Thursday that it has received information about the kidnapping of some passengers near Sardhaka and that a search operation is being carried out to recover them.
A statement from the Baluchistan government spokesman Shahid Rind, said the terrorists belonging to the Fitna-al-Hindustan He had carried out attacks in Quetta, Kalat, Mastung and Sardhaka.
“Information has been received about the kidnapping of some passengers near Sardhaka. A search operation has been launched in the area to safely recover passengers,” he said.
Rind added that security forces responded “immediately and vigorously” in the three places, saying that they were completely alert to protect the lives, property and belongings of the people.
Police and security forces have not provided details at the time of the other incidents.
In May of this year, the Government appointed all terrorist organizations in Baluchistan as Fitna-al-Hindustan – A new phrase destined to frame the supposed role of India in terrorism as a deliberate destabilization strategy, potentially to galvanize domestic support.
In March, five people were killed by armed men who blocked the road in the Kalmat area of the Gwadar district, while three long -body trailers who transported urea from the port of Gwadar were burned in the area of Tajan.
In February, seven passengers to Punjab were downloaded from a bus and shot dead in the Barkhan district. The incident occurred days after 12 were killed in an explosion aimed at a bus that transported coal miners in Harnai.
Baluchistan has witnessed a series of attacks aimed at those who came from Punjab. In two separate incidents in April 2024, nine people were killed after being forced to leave a bus near Noshki, while two Punjab workers were shot in Kech.
In May last year, seven Punjab barbers were shot dead near Gwadar, while August saw 23 travelers downloaded from trucks and bus and shot in the Musakhail district.
The Musakhail incident was part of an outbreak of violence, where dozens of militants affiliated with the Baluchistan Liberation Army, a separatist attire, launched numerous attacks through Baluchistan, pointing to security personnel and civilians.
Early today, the field marshal also said that India was “duplicating to promote her disastrous agenda through her representatives of Fitna-al-Khawarij and Fitna-al-Hindustan“