NAB to auction six Bahria Town properties in Rawalpindi, Islamabad on June 12 – Pakistan

The National Responsibility Office (NAB) on Tuesday announced a public auction of six properties by Bahria Town in Rawalpindi and Islamabad on June 12.

The development adds to the previous actions of NAB against the Malik Riaz Property, owner of Bahria Town and is an absorber in the case of a qadir trust of £ 190 million.

In a notification today, NAB listed six properties of the project owned by the Malik Riaz, including five in Rawalpindi and one in Islamabad.

The properties were auctioned to recover the breeding amount of a guilt treatment under section 33e of the NAB 1999 ordinance, he added.

NAB media director Birj Lal Dosani confirmed the details for Dawn.comdeclaring that the amount was recovering in relation to corruption charges under guilty treatment.

Earlier this year, the Guardian dog warned the public not to invest in the Dubai project of Bahria Town and began extradition efforts for Riaz and his son.

In February, NAB [filed] A reference against Riaz, former Sindh Prime Minister Syed Qaim Ali Shah, Minister Sharjeel Memon and others for land transfer to the city of Bahria. The Guardian dog also presented two corruption references to illegally acquire 4,500 kanals of state land in the new Rawalpindi Murree for Bahria Golf City and Takht Pari Forest.

In March, NAB said he had sealed “numerous” commercial and residential properties of the city of Bahria in Karachi, Lahore, Takht Pari, New Murree/Golf City and Islamabad on corruption cases presented against Riaz. He had also frozen hundreds of bank accounts and vehicles in the city of Bahria.

Separately, a Rawalpindi responsibility court had issued non -financing arrest orders for Riaz and his son, Ali Ahmed Malik, in the reference of Takht Pari.

NAB has warned the public several times that “avoids attractive incentives in the city of Bahria and protects its savings won with so much effort.”

According to the main advisor Khawaja Haris, a guilt offer agreement was considered successful if a defendant confesses a crime and then agrees to return the money in exchange for “a lighter punishment.”

From 2000 to 2022, the responsibility control agency recovered RS65 billion through a guilt treatment of a total of RS91.55 billion, a NAB official told the Supreme Court in 2022.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *