Melania Trump ready to move into White House, she says


WEST PALM BEACH, Florida –

Incoming first lady Melania Trump says she is packed and ready to return to the White House, where her son Barron will have a bedroom, and that she plans to revive her Be Best children’s initiative.

Trump also said in a taped interview broadcast Monday on Fox News’ “Fox & Friends” that an upcoming documentary about his life to be distributed by Amazon Prime Video later this year was his idea based on the reception of the memoir he published. . last year.

“So I had the idea of ​​making a movie, making a movie about my life,” he said. “My life is incredible. It’s incredibly busy. And I told my agent, you know, I have this idea, so please go out and make a deal for me.”

The documentary is the latest connection between Amazon founder Jeff Bezos and Donald Trump. In December, the company announced plans to donate $1 million to the president-elect’s inauguration fund, and said it would also stream Trump’s inauguration on Jan. 20 on its Prime Video service, a separate in-kind donation by worth another million dollars.

One week before the inauguration and the Trumps’ return to the White House, Melania Trump said she is “packed” and has chosen the furniture she wants to bring to the executive mansion. The second time has been easier, he said, because he knows the rooms where the family will live.

“I’ve already packed. I’ve already selected, you know, the furniture that needs to be placed. So it’s very different, a transition, this time, for the second time,” he said.

Their son, Barron, 18, a freshman at New York University, will have a room for when he visits.

Melania Trump said she is still hiring for her team and plans to resurrect and expand her Be Best initiative, which focused on child well-being, social media use and opioid abuse.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *