• Hamas says that the presence of Israeli troops adheres to the point of the truce in truce conversations
• Rubio Voces Optimism on the High Potential Fire
Gaza City: Gaza’s Civil Defense Agency said Thursday that at least 52 people, including eight children, were killed by Israeli forces in the Palestinian territory abused by more than 21 months of war.
The latest attacks and shots occurred only a few hours after Hamas, which Gaza directs, announced that he was willing to release 10 prisoners as part of the indirect conversations of Alto El Fuego with Israel.
Civil Defense official Mohammad al-Mughair said AFP That 17 people were killed in a strike in front of a medical point in Deir El-Balah in the center of Gaza.
Mughair said that eight children and two women died on the strike.
Yousef al-Aydi, 30, said he was among dozens of people, mostly women and children, waiting for nutritional supplements against the medical point.
“Suddenly, we listen to the sound of a drone approaching, and then the explosion happened,” he said AFP by phone.
“The ground shook under our feet, and everything around us became deafening blood and shouts.”
“What was our fault? What was the children’s fault?” Mohammed Abu Oud, 35, asked, who had also been waiting for supplies.
“I saw a mother hugging her son on the ground, both motionless, were killed instantly.”
Four people died and several wounds in an air strike prior to dawn in a family home in the Al-Bureij camp in downtown Gaza, Mughair added.
AFP The Al-Bureij images showed a family that included three young children sitting among the rubble outside their Andrajosa store after an air strike hit a house next to it.
Mughair informed that 27 most killed people in bombing throughout the territory, including 15 people in five separate strikes in the area of the city of Gaza.
A person was killed southwest of the southern city of Khan Yunis by “Israeli military fire,” Mughair said.
Three more, including a woman, were killed by Israeli shots in civilians near an aid center in the northwest of the nearby Rafah, he added.
More than 600 people have been killed around the aid distributions and convoys in Gaza since the end of May, when Israel began to allow supplies, said the United Nations in early July.
point of view
Hamas said Thursday that he opposes any high -fire agreement that includes a great Israeli military presence in Gaza, after offering some prisoners.
Indirect negotiations aimed at ensuring a truce in Gaza between Hamas and Israel entered their fifth day in Qatar on Thursday, an official with knowledge of the conversations told AFP.
The current negotiations, which took place after 21 months of struggle and multiple previous rounds of conversations that did not achieve great progress, began in the capital Doha on Sunday in the hope of obtaining an agreement based on a framework backed by the United States that provides for an initial truce of 60 days.
“Hamas and Israel remain in Qatar,” said the official on anonymity due to the sensitivity of the conversations.
Hamas said that disagreements about the free help flow in Gaza and Israel’s military withdrawal were conflict points, as well as their demands of “real guarantees” for lasting peace.
Hamas’ senior officer, Bassem Naim, said AFP On Thursday: “We cannot accept the perpetuation of the occupation of our land and the surrender of our people to isolated enclaves under the control of the Occupation Army (Israel).
“This is what the negotiating delegation is presenting to the occupation so far in the current round of negotiations in Doha.”
Hamas opposed Israeli control over Rafah, on the border with Egypt, and the so -called Morag corridor between the city of the South and Khan Yunis, he added.
The Secretary of State of the United States, Marco Rubio, said he had “hopes” about the perspective of a high fire in Gaza, and told journalists on Thursday that the negotiations were “closer” than they had been at some time.
“We have hopes … It seems that, in general, the terms have been agreed, but obviously now you need to talk about how these terms implement,” Rubio said outside a meeting of Southeast Asian countries in Malaysia.
“I think we are closer to what we have been in a long time, and we have hopes, but we also recognize that there are still some challenges along the way.”
He acknowledged that the previous rounds of conversations had collapsed in similar stages. “One of the fundamental challenges is the lack of willingness to disarm, which would end this conflict immediately,” Rubio said.
The main diplomat of the United States added that “the Israelis have shown some flexibility.”
Posted in Dawn, July 11, 2025