The parents of a baby from southern California, reported as disappeared by their mother, were arrested and accused of murder, authorities said on Friday.
The Homicide detectives of the San Bernardino County Sheriff “arrested Jake and Rebecca Haro in their residence in Cabazon” and reserved them under suspicion of murder, according to a statement from the department.
“The researchers will continue their search for Emmanuel Haro seven months,” added the Sheriff’s department.
According to the reports, the child was kidnapped outside 5 large sporting articles in Yucaipa last week.
The Sheriff’s agents from San Bernardino County began looking for Emmanuel Haro last week after Rebecca Haro said he was kidnapped out of Big 5 Sporting Goods in Yucaipa.
Later, the mother was “faced with inconsistencies in her initial statement and refused to continue the interview,” said the deputies in the statement on Saturday.
Rebecca Haro had originally told the detectives in his vehicle, changing the Emmanuel diaper, when a man who did not know left her unconscious, authorities said.
When he regained consciousness, the baby was gone, he supposedly told the researchers.
Jack Haro’s car was seized on Tuesday by researchers.
This is a development story. Consult the updates again.