PTI’s Salman Akram Raja says will step down as secretary general in wake of undisclosed incident – Pakistan

PTI’s secretary general, Salman Akram Raja, said Monday that he would ask the founder of the Imran Khan party tomorrow and renounce his party post following an unleashed incident that occurred.

In a publication in X Today, he said: “There has been an incident today that now demands a decisive decision. My life is an open book. None of my actions contradicts any principle. I do not accept a commitment of intellectual and economic integrity. Tomorrow I will renounce my position requesting Khan. Sahib. My legal services will remain available without compensation. “

Raja did not reveal what the incident that forced him to make the decision to resign.

He added that he had already sent an application to Imran last week to allow him to concentrate on legal matters away from the general secretary.

However, he said that Imran had not accepted his request, adding that he was grateful to the founder of PTI for the trust deposited in him.

“All my legal and intellectual life has been governed by the principles that are part of my nature: human dignity, which is the basis of democracy, resistance against social and state oppression of women and minorities, economic justice and the supremacy of law and constitution.”

Listing some famous cases for which he is recognized, Raja said he had a long list in which he had the opportunity to support his principles. He added that he entered the political arena, along with providing legal assistance, on Imran’s instructions during the PTI tribulation period.

“My goal was to contribute to the struggle for the supremacy of the Constitution, the law and democracy. I am proud to have the opportunity to contribute to the achievement of this objective with my body, mind and money.”

The PTI has been subject to the recent discord in the leadership and rows of the party that had led Imran to prohibit members of their party from publicly discussing the internal matters of the party and avoiding all their differences.

Raja has had differences with others in the PTI before, including interim president Barrimer Ali Gohar in April for access to Imran.

Raja had previously announced to the party’s office following the accusations and recriminations among the party’s leaders about the “failure” of the last call of PTI’s November protest in Islamabad last year.

Raja had submitted his resignation to lawyer Gohaha, who had confirmed his receipt as he maintained that the decision to accept or reject the resignation would be taken by Imran. Until then, Raja was asked to continue performing his duties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7g6wdglww

The sources had said that the weapons of the political and central committee were trained in slit, since it was censored for their complete failure in the mobilization of the masses and bringing any Lahore rally to reinforce the workers of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa chapter who was pressing towards D-Chowk.

However, the abilities aware of the developments had said Sunrise Raja was already demoralized since former First Lady Bushra Bibi was calling the shots and had supposedly insulted several party leaders at meetings held in Peshawar before the protest of November 24.

Raja also faced hard and offensive comments about his video message from a previous day, where he presented “excuses” for not leaving Lahore.

Hammad Azhar retires from Na-129 (Lahore) Elections race, cousin payroll

Separately, the leader of PTI, Hammad Azhar, retired from the race for the partial choice of Na-129 (Lahore), who was vacant after his father’s death, and nominated his cousin in his place for the seat.

“I don’t feel like being part of the Parliament of Form 47 that is full of false parliamentarians. In addition, the last time my 82 -year -old father challenged, was harassed by the police, arrested and my house broke repeatedly. As the only son and a single male heir of the family, I do not want my mother to pass through another traum Naleo of his father and the father, his father’s naleo, my place in case the party decided not to boycott the elections in my constituency. “



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *