The International Cricket Council has promised more support for Crick -Ket players displaced women from Afghanistan to play again.
The majority were forced into exile when the Taliban recovered power in 2021 and then effectively prohibited women from practicing sports.
Many fled to Australia and celebrated a party, without their official crest, in Melbourne earlier this year.
The annual CPI conference in Singapore on the weekend heard that progress had been made in the Women’s Crick of Afghanistan of the governing body.
“The program aims to offer structured support,” said the ICC in a statement on Sunday night.
Includes “domestic game opportunities and commitment in key GLOBAL EVENTS, including the Women’s Crick World Cup of ICC 2025 in India and the ICC Women’s World Cup Women’s T20 2026 in England,” the statement continued, without giving details.
But the reports said it will allow Afghanistan players the opportunity to speak with other international Crickets and attend workshops carried out by coaches in global pieces.
The initiative is an effort to collaborate with the Cricket Boards of India, England and Australia under the supervision of ICR Imran Khwaja vice president.