The Pakistan Airport Authority (PAA) on Monday announced that Indian Airlines airspy prohibition extended until July 23.
Nueva Delhi had accused Islamabad, without evidence, of orchestrating the mortal attack last month in the occupied pahalgama of Kashmir. Pakistan had strongly denied the accusations and requested a neutral investigation. As the situation became a military confrontation between nuclear powers, an American intervention was needed for both sides of accepting a fire.
On April 24, the maximum brass of Pakistan had announced a series of measures, including the closure of its airspace for all the airlines owned by India with an immediate effect, since it took reprisals against the series of aggressive measures of New Delhi against the country.
A revised notice to the aviators (Notam) issued by the PAA today said: “[The] The closure of the airspace for India has extended for a month. “
The statement said the airspace will remain closed until July 23.
“Paa maintains [the] Prohibit Indian Airlines passenger and military planes from using Pakistan airspace, ”he also said, he added that all registered or rented Indian planes will remain under the ban.
The two neighboring nations closed their air spaces several times during hostilities last month. Pakistan reopened its airspace for all types of flights on May 10 after the fire was announced.