The Government of India is accusing Pakistan of violating a high fire agreement that was reached on early Saturday.
In a statement, the Secretary of Foreign Affairs of India said that the high fire “is being violated by Pakistan. The Indian army is taking reprisals and dealing with this border intrusion.”
“This intrusion is extremely condemnable and Pakistan is responsible for it. We believe that Pakistan must understand this situation correctly and take appropriate measures immediately to stop this intrusion,” added Vikram Misri, secretary of Foreign Affairs of India.
Misri’s comments occur hours after President Donald Trump and Secretary of State Marco Rubio announced on the early Saturday that the United States had mediated a high fire agreement between the two nations in southern Asia after fighting days in the Cashmiro region in dispute and its surroundings.
“After a long night of conversations mediated by the United States, I am pleased to announce that India and Pakistan have agreed to a complete and immediate fire. Congratulations to both countries about the use of common sense and great intelligence,” Trump wrote in a publication about Truth Social A Stue of a Site of a Seta of a site on a place of a mushroom of a scan of a scan of a scanning scan on a Broad site. ” “.” “.”
Shortly after the fire was announced, Tammy Bruce, spokesman for the State Department, said in a statement that Rubio “offered us assistance to start constructive conversations to avoid future conflicts,” but did not indicate when those conversations would begin or where they would be held.
The Foreign Ministers of India and Pakistan confirmed the agreement of Alto El Fuego, with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan, Ishaq Dar, writing in a position on X: “Pakistan and India have agreed to a high fire with immediate effect.
In a press conference, Misri from India told journalists: “Both parties would stop all military and military actions on land and air and the sea with an effect from 1700 hours of Indian standard time today. Instructions on both sides have been given to give effect to this understanding.”
Later on Saturday, however, Omar Abdullah, Prime Minister of Jammu and Cashmiro administered by the Indians, wrote in X that he heard explosions in Kashmir after the announcement of Alto El Fuego. The cause of the explosions was not clear immediately.
“What the hell did the fire have just spent? Explosions heard in Srinagar!” He wrote.
The Ministry of Information and Badera of India on Saturday minimized the role of the United States in the mediation of a high fire, saying in an X publication: “The arrest of military action and action between India and Pakistan was resolved directly between the two countries.”
However, in a separate tweet, the Pakistani Prime Minister, Shehbaz Sharif, thanked Trump and the United States for “facilitating this result”, sowing confusion about the role of the Trump administration in Alto El Fuego.
“We thank President Trump for his leadership and his proactive role for peace in the region. Pakistan appreciates the United States for facilitating this result, which we have accepted in the interest of regional peace and stability,” Sharif wrote.
He added: “We also thank Vice President JD Vance and Secretary of State Marco Rubio for his valuable contributions for peace in southern Asia.”
In his statement, the Ministry of Information and broadcasting of India also said that “there was no decision to have conversations about any other issue anywhere else”, despite the statement of the United States Department of State that the two nations had decided “to begin conversations about a wide set of problems in a neutral site.”
The news comes a few days after Pakistan began bombing through the border in the region in dispute.
India said that at least 16 civilians had been killed since the attacks began, and Pakistan said that at least 31 people died after India launched air attacks on Thursday in Cashmiro administered by Pakistan.
The tensions between the two nuclear powers increased after a terrorist attack on April 22 in Cashmiro administered by India that killed 26 people. The Indian authorities said that the militant groups responsible for that attack have ties with Pakistan, which denied any participation.