The inspector General of Police (PGI) of Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK), Rana Abdul Jabbar, ordered Thursday the arrest of a police officer reserved for the alleged sexual harassment of a British-Caquemiri woman and a team of senior officers conducted a transparent investigation into the allegations.
According to a statement from the police department spokesman, the IGP ordered the Inspector of the Poonch Police, Chaudhry Sajjad, to guarantee fair investigation and personally supervise the case of its logical conclusion.
However, the House officer of Thothal Station, Chaudhry Imran Ahmed, who was suspended on Tuesday, had already obtained the prior bond of the arrest of the district court today and subsequently hid today
The PPE ordered the police to locate it and stop it without delay, said the spokesman.
JUDICIAL RESEARCH DEMAND
The woman rejected the Police Investigation Committee, insisting on a judicial investigation by a judge of the Superior Court.
At a press conference in Mirpur, accompanied by the leaders of the Awami Action Committee of Jammu Cachemira (JKJAAC), he accused the police of pressing it to withdraw the case to protect his colleague.
The woman said that Inspector Mehboob, published in the Department of Anti -Corruption, had also pressed her by various media, both in Pakistan and in the United Kingdom, to forgive the suspect, citing the responsibilities of her family.
She demanded that there will also be a case of harassment against him, adding that he had already contacted the British High Commission due to concerns for his safety.
Detailing his terrible experience, he said he had been fighting for claiming possession of his property in Mirpur during the last four months. When he contacted the Police to get help, Shim Ahmed responded by collecting her in her car instead of summoning her to the station, said the woman.
She claimed that, instead of helping her, the Sho led to a service station, where she began to harass her, and then took her to her residence at gunpoint, where she consumed alcohol and tried to attack her.
Lagaging, she described the sho as a “predator”, and added that he had never known him before. She said she managed to escape, but not before trying to take her veil and boast of previous similar acts.
She said she had tried to contact a relative of the bathroom, but discovered that there was no sign.
The woman expressed her outrage that, despite providing recordings and other evidence, the police deliberately weakened the first information report (FIR), excluding serious charges such as kidnapping, harassment, possession of illegal weapons, alcohol consumption and religious desecration.
He also criticized Mirpur’s senior superintendent, Khawar Ali, so he called “disappointing behavior”, claiming that he deliberately weakened the case and even gave Sho ahmed the opportunity to escape.
“As I am not fluid in Urdu, my statement was not registered in English and they misrepresented me at the FIR,” he said.
“I never refused to cooperate with the police. I waited eight days before leaving public due to their inaction. “
Rejecting the efforts to discredit it by linking it with a drug mafia, warned those who defend the suspect to fear divine justice.
JKJAAC leaders also strongly condemned the alleged incident, describing it as an unforgivable crime.
Analyzing the demand for a judicial investigation by a judge of the Superior Court, the immediate arrest of the Sho, the inclusion of all charges omitted in the FIR, legal actions against Inspector Mehboob for alleged harassment and trying to influence the victim, warned that they would launch mass protests if justice was not served, justice,
Meanwhile, the police spokesman’s statement said that some local and foreign assholes could be exploiting the case to resolve personal rivalries and urged the public to allow the police to carry out their investigation without interference.
“Be sure that serious charges against the inspector, together with departmental investigation, will be concluded quickly and fairly. The public will remain completely informed about the progress of the case, ”said the statement.